Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
gb.MongoDB (based on H. Alan Stevens' MongoDB package). This package installs MongoDB for Windows. It detects the current machine bitness (32 or 64bit), and also installs the special MongoDB version for Win Server 2008R2/Win7 or greater, if running under one of those OSes.
To install gb.MongoDB, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install gb.mongodb
To upgrade gb.MongoDB, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade gb.mongodb
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- gb.MongoDB.126.96.36.199.nupkg (1e3d02ae3408) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mongodb-win32-i386-2.4.7.zip (de87402f68bf) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|gb.MongoDB 188.8.131.52||1373||Saturday, October 26, 2013|
|gb.MongoDB 184.108.40.206||284||Wednesday, October 9, 2013|
|gb.MongoDB 220.127.116.11||331||Tuesday, October 8, 2013|
|gb.MongoDB 2.4.5||311||Tuesday, August 6, 2013|
|gb.MongoDB 18.104.22.168||376||Sunday, March 3, 2013|
|gb.MongoDB 2.2.3||295||Friday, March 1, 2013|
Discussion for the gb.MongoDB Package
- This discussion is only about gb.MongoDB and the gb.MongoDB package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or gb.MongoDB, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.