Downloads of v 2.4.2
Use almost 100% of mkvextract functionality (supports extraction of tracks, attachments, chapters in XML, OGM and CUE, timecodes, tags and CUE sheet)
- Use mkvinfo to analyse mkv elements really really fast
- Automatically detects MKVToolnix installation directory from registry
- Doesn't require the executable to be placed inside MKVToolnix directory, but it still checks for it if registry search fails
- Use file extensions for tracks according to CODEC_ID as defined in official mkvextract documentation
- Use separate thread for invoking mkvextract in order to have a responsive GUI
- Incorporate a job mode for batch extracting
- Support Linux through MONO
- Support all MKVToolnix versions from v4.x and newer
To install gMKVExtractGUI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install gmkvextractgui
To upgrade gMKVExtractGUI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade gmkvextractgui
$packageName = 'gmkvextractgui' $url = 'https://sourceforge.net/projects/gmkvextractgui/files/v2.4.2/gMKVExtractGUI.v220.127.116.11z/download' $checksum = '5d338ce7ca22e9bc525a194673a11c98b3caab9df9c083fcea18afa16beb23c9' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" -Url "$url" -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" -ChecksumType "$checksumType" -Checksum "$checksum"
Virus Scan Results
- Newtonsoft.Json.dll (0516d4109263) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- gmkvextractgui.2.4.2.nupkg (919f74bd0cb6) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- gMKVExtractGUI.v18.104.22.168z (5d338ce7ca22) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- gMKVExtractGUI.exe (1c2b73b685bc) - ## / 70 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- gMKVToolNix.dll (cc96cd859062) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mkvtoolnix (≥ 9.4.0)
|gMKVExtractGUI 2.4.2||141||Wednesday, February 13, 2019||approved|
|gMKVExtractGUI 2.4.0||338||Monday, October 29, 2018||approved|
|gMKVExtractGUI 2.3.0||179||Monday, October 1, 2018||approved|
|gMKVExtractGUI 2.2.0||580||Friday, January 12, 2018||approved|
|gMKVExtractGUI 2.1.0||322||Monday, October 2, 2017||approved|
|gMKVExtractGUI 2.0.0||120||Wednesday, September 27, 2017||approved|
|gMKVExtractGUI 1.9.2||404||Tuesday, April 25, 2017||approved|
|gMKVExtractGUI 1.9.1||226||Monday, March 20, 2017||approved|
|gMKVExtractGUI 1.9.0||264||Wednesday, January 11, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the gMKVExtractGUI Package
- This discussion is only about gMKVExtractGUI and the gMKVExtractGUI package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or gMKVExtractGUI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.