Downloads of v 1.5.48
Grammarly is an online grammar and spelling checker that improves communication by helping users find and correct writing mistakes. It’s easy to use:
Copy and paste any English text into Grammarly’s online text editor, or install Grammarly’s free browser extension for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
Grammarly’s algorithms flag potential issues in the text and suggest context-specific corrections for grammar, spelling, and vocabulary. Grammarly explains the reasoning behind each correction, so you can make an informed decision about whether, and how, to correct an issue.
To install Grammarly for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install grammarly
To upgrade Grammarly for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade grammarly
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'grammarly' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://download-editor.grammarly.com/windows/GrammarlySetup.exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes -Checksum 5F852F5F06D8B5689522EF43782E693D112E95B431FA55510ABDA146CC1CA576 -ChecksumType sha256
Virus Scan Results
- grammarly.1.5.48.nupkg (1cb6f8a57db8) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- GrammarlySetup.exe (5f852f5f06d8) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
2018 © Grammarly Inc.
|Grammarly for Windows 1.5.48||478||Sunday, December 16, 2018||approved|
|Grammarly for Windows 1.5.46||258||Sunday, December 2, 2018||approved|
|Grammarly for Windows 1.5.45||148||Monday, November 12, 2018||approved|
|Grammarly for Windows 1.5.43||262||Friday, September 14, 2018||approved|
|Grammarly for Windows 1.5.41||298||Wednesday, July 11, 2018||approved|
|Grammarly for Windows 1.5.39||209||Monday, June 11, 2018||approved|
|Grammarly for Windows 1.5.37||193||Tuesday, May 15, 2018||approved|
|Grammarly for Windows 1.5.35||946||Saturday, March 31, 2018||approved|
|Grammarly for Windows 1.5.32||389||Wednesday, November 8, 2017||approved|
|Grammarly for Windows 1.5.29||323||Friday, July 14, 2017||approved|
|Grammarly for Windows 1.5.28||214||Monday, June 19, 2017||approved|
|Grammarly for Windows 1.5.26||224||Monday, May 1, 2017||approved|
|Grammarly for Windows 1.5.25||207||Saturday, March 25, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Grammarly for Windows Package
- This discussion is only about Grammarly for Windows and the Grammarly for Windows package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Grammarly for Windows, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.