Downloads of v 1.6.17
grepWin is a simple search and replace tool which can use regular expressions to do its job. This allows to do much more powerful searches and replaces.
To install grepWin, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install grepwin
To upgrade grepWin, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade grepwin
$packageName = 'grepwin' $installerType = 'msi' $installArgs = '/quiet' $url = 'https://sourceforge.net/projects/grepwin/files/1.6.17/grepWin-1.6.17.msi/download' $url64 = 'https://sourceforge.net/projects/grepwin/files/1.6.17/grepWin-1.6.17-x64.msi/download' Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $installerType $installArgs $url $url64
Virus Scan Results
- grepwin.1.6.17.nupkg (4bfbdf1d9a64) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- grepWin-1.6.17-x64.msi (93ab9331822c) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- grepWin-1.6.17.msi (1dc4e0bb2d08) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|grepWin 1.6.17||3337||Saturday, April 8, 2017||approved|
|grepWin 1.6.16||1472||Saturday, December 17, 2016||approved|
|grepWin 1.6.14||2042||Sunday, August 7, 2016||approved|
|grepWin 1.6.13||1428||Thursday, December 24, 2015||approved|
|grepWin 22.214.171.12450921||925||Monday, September 21, 2015||approved|
|grepWin 1.6.12||240||Wednesday, September 16, 2015||approved|
|grepWin 1.6.11||597||Saturday, August 1, 2015||approved|
|grepWin 126.96.36.19950713||409||Monday, July 13, 2015||approved|
|grepWin 1.6.10||194||Sunday, July 12, 2015||approved|
|grepWin 188.8.131.5250427||736||Monday, April 27, 2015||approved|
|grepWin 1.6.7||758||Monday, February 9, 2015||approved|
|grepWin 1.6.6||1306||Wednesday, September 10, 2014||approved|
|grepWin 1.6.5||286||Saturday, August 30, 2014||approved|
|grepWin 1.6.3||1293||Monday, October 28, 2013||approved|
|grepWin 1.6.2||344||Sunday, September 8, 2013||approved|
|grepWin 1.6.1||596||Saturday, May 4, 2013||approved|
|grepWin 1.6.0||620||Saturday, November 10, 2012||approved|
|grepWin 1.5.9||360||Monday, September 3, 2012||approved|
|grepWin 1.5.8||234||Saturday, August 11, 2012||approved|
|grepWin 184.108.40.20620526||282||Saturday, May 26, 2012||approved|
|grepWin 1.5.7||237||Saturday, May 26, 2012||approved|
|grepWin 1.5.6||256||Saturday, February 25, 2012||approved|
|grepWin 1.5.5||262||Tuesday, November 29, 2011||approved|
|grepWin 1.5.3||223||Friday, October 14, 2011||approved|
|grepWin 1.5.2||284||Tuesday, August 23, 2011||approved|
|grepWin 1.5.1||285||Tuesday, August 23, 2011||approved|
Discussion for the grepWin Package
- This discussion is only about grepWin and the grepWin package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or grepWin, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.