Downloads of v 1.1.3
GSmartControl is a graphical user interface (GUI) for smartctl (from smartmontools package), which is a tool for querying and controlling SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) data on modern hard disk and solid-state drives. It allows you to inspect the drive's SMART data to determine its health, as well as run various tests on it.
GSmartControl supports ATA drives (both PATA and SATA), various USB to ATA bridges and drives behind some RAID controllers (selected models of 3ware, Areca, Adaptec, Intel RAID controllers). See smartmontools USB support overview for an (incomplete) list of supported USB to ATA bridges.
To install GSmartControl, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install gsmartcontrol
To upgrade GSmartControl, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade gsmartcontrol
$packageName = 'gsmartcontrol' $installerType = 'exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $urlArray = @('https://sourceforge.net/projects/gsmartcontrol/files/1.1.3/gsmartcontrol-1.1.3-win32.exe/download', 'https://sourceforge.net/projects/gsmartcontrol/files/1.1.3/gsmartcontrol-1.1.3-win64.exe/download') $url = $urlArray $checksum = '29aa1b4b71677e9e01657325bd214402dcd0724cc5a65f4ff30aab487f990792' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = $urlArray $checksum64 = 'f33064b67b7399bea4d106862afe3a6f36edf7200a7b6b1be68a39fed4e39e6d' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileType "$installerType" ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -Url "$url" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- gsmartcontrol.1.1.3.nupkg (61c9d3ed8535) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- gsmartcontrol-1.1.3-win64.exe (f33064b67b73) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- gsmartcontrol-1.1.3-win32.exe (29aa1b4b7167) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© Alexander Shaduri
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|GSmartControl 1.1.3||2245||Thursday, March 29, 2018||approved|
|GSmartControl 0.8.7||3113||Wednesday, December 10, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the GSmartControl Package
- This discussion is only about GSmartControl and the GSmartControl package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GSmartControl, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.