Downloads of v 0.6.2
HDD Guardian is a front-end for smartctl, a tool for querying S.M.A.R.T. data of your hard drive. With HDD Guardian you can survey your hard disk health, preventing data loss due to hard drive death.
- easy device overview, with temperature, overall health and bad sectors indication
- display an optional icon into the tray area for each local device
- HDD Guardian tray icon change shield color if a device is failing
- monitor virtual devices loaded from a shared smartctl output
- displays device identity information
- perform self-test and displays their results
- allow enabling/disabling S.M.A.R.T., automatic offline data collection (an automatic test performed by device every four hours) and autosave of vendor-specific attributes
- displays attributes information and graphs
- displays device error log
- allow to set device-specific attribute format and firmware debug
- allow to set warnings behaviour
- support for external (USB) devices, also in docking stations
To install HDD Guardian, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install hddguardian
To upgrade HDD Guardian, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade hddguardian
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- hddguardian.0.6.2.nupkg (0d225e40705f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- hddguardian.install (= 0.6.2)
|HDD Guardian 0.6.2||912||Monday, March 23, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the HDD Guardian Package
- This discussion is only about HDD Guardian and the HDD Guardian package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or HDD Guardian, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.