Downloads of v 3.5.1
Bring your PC to its limits with the freeware stress test tool HeavyLoad. HeavyLoad puts your workstation or server PC under a heavy load and lets you test whether they will still run reliably.
The individual test methods employed by HeavyLoad can be customized to fit your needs. On a system featuring multiple processor cores, for example, you can select how many of the available cores shall be used or set the speed in which the test file is to be written on your hard disk.
To install HeavyLoad (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install heavyload.portable
To upgrade HeavyLoad (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade heavyload.portable
$packagename = 'heavyload.portable' $url = 'https://www.jam-software.com/heavyload/HeavyLoad-x86.zip' $url64bit = 'https://www.jam-software.com/heavyload/HeavyLoad-x64.zip' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksum = '49888910F79E56A3F53C610907E1C84DEE7F79DBE6175F0D9AE409EBA99B8138' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $checksum64 = '04D835AC312232C557E8A63CB4C800D317865E98A5EDD352945F3CC251B79B85' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName $packagename -Url $url -UnzipLocation $toolsDir -url64bit $url64bit -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType -checksum64 $checksum64 -checksumType64 $checksumType64
Virus Scan Results
- HeavyLoad-x64.zip (04d835ac3122) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- HeavyLoad-x86.zip (49888910f79e) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- heavyload.portable.3.5.1.nupkg (08ad6b761919) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 1996-2019 by Joachim Marder e.K.
|HeavyLoad (Portable) 3.5.1||40||Tuesday, June 18, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the HeavyLoad (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about HeavyLoad (Portable) and the HeavyLoad (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or HeavyLoad (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.