Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
HiJackThis is a program that can be used to quickly spot browser hijackers, startup programs that you do not want to start automatically and other security risks. This program is a not anti-virus program, but rather a enumerator that lists programs that are starting up automatically on your computer as well as other configuration information that is commonly hijacked. Since there is no filter on what it reports, you should research each entry before you remove anything using this tool.
To install HiJackThis Fork, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install hijackthis
To upgrade HiJackThis Fork, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade hijackthis
$packageName = 'hijackthis' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://github.com/dragokas/hijackthis/raw/devel/binary/HiJackThis.exe' $silentArgs = '/accepteula /install /autostart' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileType "$installerType" ` -Url "$url" ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes
==================== HiJackThis Fork ==================== This HiJackThis Fork Chocolatey package was uploaded by the author, Stanislav Polshyn aka Dragokas. ==================== HiJackThis Fork ====================
Virus Scan Results
- hijackthis.18.104.22.168.nupkg (dc385d138b88) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- HiJackThis.exe (a0157caabdfc) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Stanislav Polshyn & Trend Micro
|HiJackThis Fork 22.214.171.124||765||Saturday, October 20, 2018||approved|
|HiJackThis Fork 126.96.36.199||946||Tuesday, July 17, 2018||approved|
|HijackThis 2.0.5-beta||371||Sunday, June 28, 2015||exempted|
|HijackThis 2.0.4||1248||Sunday, June 28, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the HiJackThis Fork Package
- This discussion is only about HiJackThis Fork and the HiJackThis Fork package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or HiJackThis Fork, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.