Downloads of v 3.49.2
HTTrack is a free (GPL, libre/free software) and easy-to-use offline browser utility.
It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your computer. HTTrack arranges the original site's relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the "mirrored" website in your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were viewing it online. HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads. HTTrack is fully configurable, and has an integrated help system.
To install HTTrack, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install httrack
To upgrade HTTrack, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade httrack
#Install-VirtualPackage 'httrack.tool' 'httrack.app'
Virus Scan Results
- httrack.3.49.2.nupkg (d1ea4cbc3752) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- httrack.app (≥ 3.49.2)
|HTTrack 3.49.2||1424||Saturday, May 20, 2017||approved|
|HTTrack 3.49.1||289||Friday, April 7, 2017||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.22||659||Sunday, May 8, 2016||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.21||874||Sunday, March 15, 2015||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.19||710||Tuesday, July 29, 2014||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.18||232||Friday, July 18, 2014||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.17||226||Sunday, July 13, 2014||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.14||270||Wednesday, July 9, 2014||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.13||301||Monday, June 9, 2014||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.11||256||Saturday, June 7, 2014||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.10||293||Thursday, June 5, 2014||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.9||335||Thursday, May 22, 2014||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.8||271||Friday, May 16, 2014||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.7||252||Wednesday, May 14, 2014||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.3||276||Saturday, April 12, 2014||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.2||263||Friday, April 11, 2014||approved|
|HTTrack 3.48.1||237||Thursday, April 10, 2014||approved|
|HTTrack 3.47.27||385||Sunday, September 15, 2013||approved|
|HTTrack 3.47.26||263||Tuesday, September 10, 2013||approved|
|HTTrack 3.46.1||423||Thursday, August 30, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the HTTrack Package
- This discussion is only about HTTrack and the HTTrack package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or HTTrack, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.