Downloads of v 2016.2.0
With Hugin you can assemble a mosaic of photographs into a complete immersive panorama, stitch any series of overlapping pictures and much more.
Hugin is an Open Source panorama stitcher and graphical user interface (GUI) for Panorama tools. It also provides a number of additional components and command line tools.
Although Hugin is essentially a panorama stitcher, like other GUI front-ends it has a range of advanced features:
Among the Hugin workflow options, it is possible to correct exposure, Vignetting and White balance between photos; generate HDR, exposure fused or focus stacked output from bracketed photos; or use 16bit and HDR input data natively.
Photos can be digital or scanned, and taken with any kind of camera. A full range of lenses are supported, from simple cameraphones to obscure fisheye lenses. Hugin supports various output projections including a range of spherical, cartographic, and camera projections.
Hugin supports panoramas taken with multiple rows of photos, with or without bracketing. Bracketed photos can be handheld, taken using a DSLR bracketing function, or as consecutive panoramas shot at different EV exposure levels. Hugin can produce successful panoramas shot with cameras that always shoot using auto-exposure and auto-whitebalance.
hugin also supports the use of masks which means that you can exclude parts of images you don't want to appear in your panoramas, or include parts of image you specifically want to appear in your panoramas.
Hugin also uses a separate (background) panorama stitcher. This means that you can render a panorama in the PTBatcherGUI stich window, while working on the next panorama in hugin.
Starting with version 2011.2.0, Hugin is scriptable in Python. The scripting functionality is still in its infancy and requires more development and testing. For now it is available only in Linux and Windows, and currently there is no feedback from the plugin apart from it's success or failure, which is communicated in a dialog. If you're on Linux, you can start hugin from the command line and switch to the window you started it from while the plugin is running - then you'll see any console output it may produce.
To install Hugin (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install hugin.install
To upgrade Hugin (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade hugin.install
$packageName = 'hugin.install' $installerType = 'msi' $silentArgs = '/quiet /qn /norestart' $url = 'https://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2016.2/Hugin-2016.2.0-win32.msi/download' $checksum = '5f3231fa32747301dca2276cc0cb5b3724380151489078fb3baee30439274ba7' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'https://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2016.2/Hugin-2016.2.0-win64.msi/download' $checksum64 = '0bff49a281fd2582e4670d6ab6f511a96afedb3978ff4da1ade7d7a9a16f4dae' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $validExitCodes = @(0,3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileType "$installerType" ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -Url "$url" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- hugin.install.2016.2.0.nupkg (b29bf365f2c5) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Hugin-2016.2.0-win64.msi (0bff49a281fd) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Hugin-2016.2.0-win32.msi (5f3231fa3274) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© Pablo d'Angelo
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Hugin (Install) 2016.2.0||884||Monday, January 23, 2017||approved|
|Hugin (Install) 2015.0.0||486||Friday, September 18, 2015||approved|
|Hugin (Install) 2014.0.0||517||Wednesday, January 7, 2015||approved|
|Hugin (Install) 2013.0.0||417||Sunday, June 29, 2014|
Discussion for the Hugin (Install) Package
- This discussion is only about Hugin (Install) and the Hugin (Install) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Hugin (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.