Downloads of v 1.1.0
The goal of the project is to create a beautiful and extensible experience for command-line interface users, built on open web standards.
In the beginning, our focus will be primarily around speed, stability and the development of the correct API for extension authors.
In the future, we anticipate the community will come up with innovative additions to enhance what could be the simplest, most powerful and well-tested interface for productivity.
To install hyper, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install hyper
To upgrade hyper, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade hyper
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; # stop on all errors Install-ChocolateyPackage -packageName 'hyper' -FileType exe -SilentArgs '--silent' -Url64 'https://github.com/zeit/hyper/releases/download/1.1.0/hyper-Setup-1.1.0-win.exe' -checksum64 '340694087709BE0D79EBA30A3A070B11052486A42F79E8B7A270FC139BDB8FFA' -checksumType64 'sha256'
Virus Scan Results
- hyper.1.1.0.nupkg (663f5aaed59a) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- hyper-Setup-1.1.0-win.exe (340694087709) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
20% faster bootup + bug fixes + better plugin DX
We improved bootup time by making the JS bundle 20% faster (parse and evaluation time).
We also fixed a race condition seen if you had special characters in the first data packet coming from the terminal (e.g.: the prompt), which could sometimes be rendered as follows:
<img src="https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/13041/21787374/b4098c56-d67d-11e6-9137-f35500a11b67.png" width="500" />
Many other fixes from multiple contributors! Read on…
- Expose decorate to plugins: #1261
- Use local config file in dev (fix #903): #904
- Ensure line endings are correct on Windows: #1230
- Prevent loosing focus after a char composition ended by Tab key (fix #1341): #1349
- Scrollbar Fix on macOS (fix #100) #1354
- Fix decoding race condition with new terminal sessions: #1366
- 20% faster bootup time: #1350
Huge thanks to @timneutkens, @chabou, @paulcbetts, @micopc and @rauchg for their help!
|Hyper (Install) 3.0.2||4124||Friday, May 10, 2019||approved|
|Hyper (Install) 3.0.1-canary||23||Thursday, May 9, 2019||approved|
|Hyper (Install) 3.0.0||736||Monday, May 6, 2019||approved|
|Hyper (Install) 3.0.0-canary||296||Wednesday, January 2, 2019||approved|
|Hyper (Install) 2.1.2||4436||Friday, February 8, 2019||approved|
|Hyper (Install) 2.1.1||1749||Wednesday, January 9, 2019||approved|
|Hyper (Install) 2.1.0||1491||Sunday, December 16, 2018||approved|
|Hyper (Install) 2.1.0-canary||165||Thursday, October 4, 2018||exempted|
|hyper 2.0.0||9135||Tuesday, April 17, 2018||approved|
|hyper 1.4.8||5305||Monday, October 2, 2017||approved|
|hyper 1.4.7||587||Thursday, September 21, 2017||approved|
|hyper 1.4.6||291||Tuesday, September 19, 2017||approved|
|hyper 1.4.4||446||Thursday, September 14, 2017||approved|
|hyper 1.4.3||467||Tuesday, September 5, 2017||approved|
|hyper 1.3.3||2989||Saturday, May 20, 2017||approved|
|hyper 1.3.1||1361||Tuesday, March 14, 2017||approved|
|hyper 1.3.0||512||Tuesday, March 14, 2017||approved|
|hyper 1.1.0||1384||Tuesday, January 10, 2017||approved|
|hyper 1.0.1||259||Tuesday, January 10, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the hyper Package
- This discussion is only about hyper and the hyper package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or hyper, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.