Downloads of v 2013.06.25
Simple MS Windows GUI application to create and edit MS Windows Icon (.ico) files, including XP and Vista compatible icons. The source images can be loaded from PNG and BMP formats. PNG translucency is supported.
It was inspired by old project png2ico, but it does not use the png2ico code. It has been written from scratch. The application provides GUI to easily manipulate the icon (.ico) files. Unlike png2ico projet, which was a corss platform command line utility, Iconizer only runs on MS Windows. The reason for not porting this application to other platforms is that icons are Windows specific, so it is not expected that somebody would like to create or edit icons on other platforms.
To install Iconizer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install iconizer
To upgrade Iconizer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade iconizer
$packageName = 'iconizer' $urlArray = @('http://sourceforge.net/projects/iconizer/files/IconizerBin32.zip/download', 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/iconizer/files/IconizerBin64.zip/download') $url = $urlArray $url64 = $urlArray $checksum = '2c072a2d3210227120c9c780ab73ca9fb40446d8' $checksumType = 'sha1' $checksum64 = '1af2f8f1eda91eeb06243797c22e22e8c5f163fc' $checksumType64 = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- iconizer.2013.06.25.nupkg (843521b53791) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- IconizerBin64.zip (6854bbabf495) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- IconizerBin32.zip (f0bdce32688c) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© Pavel Krejcir
|Iconizer 2013.06.25||560||Tuesday, March 10, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Iconizer Package
- This discussion is only about Iconizer and the Iconizer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Iconizer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.