Downloads of v 1.70
Each time that you type a URL in the address bar or click on a link in Internet Explorer browser, the URL address is automatically added to the history index file.
When you type a sequence of characters in the address bar, Internet Explorer automatically suggests you all URLs that begins with characters sequence that you typed (unless AutoComplete feature for Web addresses is turned off). However, Internet Explorer doesn't allow you to view and edit the entire URL list that it stores inside the history file.
To install IE HistoryView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install iehv
To upgrade IE HistoryView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade iehv
$packageName = 'iehv' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/iehv.zip' $checksum = 'faf76770f671c93833702229aefc7abd54826e59' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- iehv.1.70.nupkg (4054df9c0323) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- iehv.zip (7bdab7e43af8) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2003 NirSoft
|IE HistoryView 1.70||389||Thursday, February 4, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the IE HistoryView Package
- This discussion is only about IE HistoryView and the IE HistoryView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or IE HistoryView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.