Downloads of v 1.50
ImageJ is a public domain Java image processing program inspired by NIH Image for the Macintosh. It can display, edit, analyze, process, save and print 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit images. It can read many image formats including TIFF, GIF, JPEG, BMP, DICOM, FITS and "raw". It supports "stacks", a series of images that share a single window. It is multithreaded, so time-consuming operations such as image file reading can be performed in parallel with other operations.
To install ImageJ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install imagej
To upgrade ImageJ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade imagej
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $package = Split-Path $tools $imagej = Join-Path $package 'ImageJ' $target = Join-Path $imagej 'ImageJ.exe' $shortcut = Join-Path ([System.Environment]::GetFolderPath('CommonPrograms')) 'ImageJ.lnk' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName 'imagej' ` -Url 'http://wsr.imagej.net/distros/win/ij150-win-nojre.zip' ` -Checksum '44E2C83E9E877B075AAB83DDEDFDAF28' ` -UnzipLocation $package Install-ChocolateyShortcut ` -ShortcutFilePath $shortcut ` -TargetPath $target
Virus Scan Results
- ImageJ.exe (164173a557ca) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- imagej.1.50.nupkg (bec609b34599) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ij150-win-nojre.zip (864b1cd5cc4b) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|ImageJ 1.50||1074||Friday, April 22, 2016||approved|
|ImageJ 1.49||377||Thursday, November 5, 2015||approved|
|ImageJ 18.104.22.168||570||Sunday, January 26, 2014|
|ImageJ 1.45||293||Monday, January 9, 2012|
Discussion for the ImageJ Package
- This discussion is only about ImageJ and the ImageJ package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ImageJ, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.