Downloads of v 7.1
Jave Runtime (JRE) x64
Java allows you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, and view images in 3D, just to name a few. It's also integral to the intranet applications and other e-business solutions that are the foundation of corporate computing.
NOTE: THIS PACKAGE IS DEPRECATED AND WILL SIMPLY DOWNLOAD THE JAVARUNTIME PACKAGE.
To install Jave Runtime (JRE) x64, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install javaruntime.x64
To upgrade Jave Runtime (JRE) x64, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade javaruntime.x64
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Discussion for the Jave Runtime (JRE) x64 Package
- This discussion is only about Jave Runtime (JRE) x64 and the Jave Runtime (JRE) x64 package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Jave Runtime (JRE) x64, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.