Downloads of v 5.2
Just Color Picker is a tool that captures the colour of any pixel in any screen area and displays its code in a variety of formats: HTML, RGB, HEX, HSB/HSV, HSL, CMYK and Delphi.
To install Just Color Picker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install jcpicker
To upgrade Just Color Picker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade jcpicker
$packageName = 'jcpicker' $url = 'http://annystudio.com/software/colorpicker/jcpicker.zip' $checksum = '03fd72ca81b08d279a7f88ecc21a3b93b23b9db98bb479e290b123f29436e4eb' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- jcpicker.5.2.nupkg (25deea02b498) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- jcpicker.zip (03fd72ca81b0) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2003 Anny
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Just Color Picker 5.2||235||Monday, February 18, 2019||approved|
|Just Color Picker 5.1||439||Friday, March 30, 2018||approved|
|Just Color Picker 5.0||159||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|Just Color Picker 4.6||541||Wednesday, May 11, 2016||approved|
|Just Color Picker 4.5||248||Wednesday, March 9, 2016||approved|
|Just Color Picker 4.4||265||Monday, November 23, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Just Color Picker Package
- This discussion is only about Just Color Picker and the Just Color Picker package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Just Color Picker, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.