Downloads of v 9.2.0
Jetty servlet engine and HTTP server. Jetty provides an Web server and javax.servlet container, plus support for SPDY, Web Sockets, OSGi, JMX, JNDI, JASPI, AJP and many other integrations.
To install Jetty, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install jetty
To upgrade Jetty, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade jetty
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- jetty.9.2.0.nupkg (57430b38b0dd) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Jetty 220.127.116.1160517||401||Thursday, May 19, 2016||approved|
|Jetty 18.104.22.16860314||125||Wednesday, March 16, 2016||approved|
|Jetty 22.214.171.12460115||98||Saturday, February 27, 2016||approved|
|Jetty 126.96.36.19951106||120||Sunday, November 15, 2015||approved|
|Jetty 188.8.131.5251012||101||Thursday, October 15, 2015||approved|
|Jetty 184.108.40.20650827||118||Tuesday, September 8, 2015||approved|
|Jetty 220.127.116.1150730||108||Wednesday, August 5, 2015||approved|
|Jetty 18.104.22.16850714||119||Friday, July 17, 2015||approved|
|Jetty 22.214.171.12450612||127||Tuesday, June 16, 2015||approved|
|Jetty 126.96.36.19950529||107||Sunday, May 31, 2015||approved|
|Jetty 188.8.131.5250310||149||Wednesday, April 1, 2015||approved|
|Jetty 184.108.40.20650224||123||Friday, February 27, 2015||approved|
|Jetty 220.127.116.1150217||118||Saturday, February 21, 2015||approved|
|Jetty 18.104.22.16850116||132||Thursday, January 22, 2015||approved|
|Jetty 22.214.171.12441205||146||Friday, December 12, 2014||approved|
|Jetty 126.96.36.19941112||147||Saturday, November 15, 2014||approved|
|Jetty 188.8.131.5241103||152||Thursday, November 6, 2014||approved|
|Jetty 184.108.40.20640905||214||Thursday, September 11, 2014||approved|
|Jetty 220.127.116.1140723||179||Wednesday, July 30, 2014||approved|
|Jetty 18.104.22.16840609||174||Saturday, June 14, 2014||approved|
|Jetty 9.2.0||161||Friday, May 30, 2014||approved|
|Jetty 9.1.5||192||Sunday, May 18, 2014||approved|
|Jetty 22.214.171.124||168||Sunday, April 13, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Jetty Package
- This discussion is only about Jetty and the Jetty package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Jetty, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.