Downloads of v 1.8.0
Ketarin is a small application which automatically updates setup packages. As opposed to other tools, Ketarin is not meant to keep your system up-to-date, but rather to maintain a compilation of all important setup packages which can then be burned to disc or put on a USB stick.
To install Ketarin, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ketarin
To upgrade Ketarin, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ketarin
$toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage 'ketarin' 'https://ketarin.org/download' $toolsDir $guiFile = Join-Path $toolsDir Ketarin.exe.gui echo ''> $guiFile
This package has no dependencies.
|Ketarin 1.8.0||866||Tuesday, September 8, 2015||approved|
|Ketarin 1.7.1||2782||Friday, January 30, 2015||approved|
|Ketarin 1.7.0||833||Sunday, July 27, 2014||approved|
|Ketarin 126.96.36.1995||255||Tuesday, July 8, 2014|
|Ketarin 188.8.131.524||4684||Sunday, April 1, 2012|
Discussion for the Ketarin Package
- This discussion is only about Ketarin and the Ketarin package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Ketarin, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.