Downloads of v 1.0.0
How often have you found yourself recording a screencast annoyed by the fact that only the mouse is visible? I haven’t seen any screen recording software that provided an easy way to display shortcuts on screen as you type.
Most of the fancy UI stuff happens in OS X land (see Mouseposé ) but I needed the functionality under Windows. Microsoft introduced the layered window api in Windows 2000 which makes it possible to create alpha-blended windows with any shape.
So on a chilly afternoon I sat down and wrote a litte utility that implements a global key logger which diplays all shortcuts and keystrokes as you type – on screen and with a semi-transparent overlay. This makes it very easy to show any shortcuts you use if you for example record a software demo.
To install KeyPosé, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install keypose
To upgrade KeyPosé, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade keypose
$id = "keypose" $url = "http://katastrophos.net/magnus/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/keypose.zip" $tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $content = Join-Path (Split-Path $tools) "content" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $id $url $content
Virus Scan Results
- keypose.1.0.0.nupkg (46ba9064fb94) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- keypose.zip (8ae66d9fa879) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|KeyPosé 1.0.0||383||Tuesday, February 17, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the KeyPosé Package
- This discussion is only about KeyPosé and the KeyPosé package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or KeyPosé, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.