Downloads of v 3.6.3
Liquibase is an open source, database-independent library for tracking, managing and applying database changes. It is built on a simple premise: All database changes are stored in a human readable yet trackable form and checked into source control.
To install Liquibase, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install liquibase
To upgrade Liquibase, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade liquibase
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $content = Join-Path (Split-Path $tools) 'content' $bat = Join-Path $content 'liquibase.bat' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName 'liquibase' ` -Url 'https://github.com/liquibase/liquibase/releases/download/liquibase-parent-3.6.3/liquibase-3.6.3-bin.zip' ` -Checksum '91270376b25cd1c3719394f23c1653235a100f6ff5607e15a6bbdf9a824ecffe81f7b1f5ddd5882c13343a36b0324eddc734d9d4f07f09ab31e9d2ea10db6920' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA512' ` -UnzipLocation $content Install-BinFile ` -Name 'liquibase' ` -Path $bat
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $content = Join-Path (Split-Path $tools) 'content' $bat = Join-Path $content 'liquibase.bat' Uninstall-BinFile ` -Name 'liquibase' ` -Path $bat
Virus Scan Results
- liquibase.3.6.3.nupkg (01eb9d1ba889) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- liquibase-3.6.3-bin.zip (949b9c50cb13) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- jre8 (≥ 8.0)
|Liquibase 3.6.3||230||Saturday, February 16, 2019||approved|
|Liquibase 3.6.1||382||Friday, May 11, 2018||approved|
|Liquibase 3.5.3||1308||Saturday, April 22, 2017||approved|
|Liquibase 3.5.1||817||Thursday, June 9, 2016||approved|
|Liquibase 3.5.0||460||Thursday, June 9, 2016||approved|
|Liquibase 3.4.2||261||Thursday, March 31, 2016||approved|
|Liquibase 3.4.1||272||Monday, October 12, 2015||approved|
|Liquibase 3.3.5||275||Tuesday, June 16, 2015||approved|
|Liquibase 3.3.2||282||Friday, March 27, 2015||approved|
|Liquibase 3.2.2||305||Monday, February 23, 2015||approved|
|Liquibase 3.2.0||371||Friday, July 11, 2014||approved|
|Liquibase 220.127.116.11||379||Friday, May 10, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Liquibase Package
- This discussion is only about Liquibase and the Liquibase package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Liquibase, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.