Downloads of v 1.12.2
Command-line utility that extracts streams from various services and pipes them into a video player of choice.
To install Livestreamer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install livestreamer
To upgrade Livestreamer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade livestreamer
$packageName = 'livestreamer' $packageVersion = 'v1.12.2' $installerType = 'exe' $url = "https://github.com/chrippa/livestreamer/releases/download/$packageVersion/$packageName-$packageVersion-win32-setup.exe" $silentArgs = '/S' $md5sum = '9F5764DFEC39C877D820F2BFE0F3A3C0' Install-ChocolateyPackage -packageName "$packageName" -installerType "$installerType" -silentArgs "$silentArgs" -url "$url" -checksum "$md5sum" -checksumType 'md5'
Virus Scan Results
- livestreamer.1.12.2.nupkg (78022b9f5e77) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- livestreamer-v1.12.2-win32-setup.exe (1b98afa0908b) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
hds: Don't modify request params when handling PVSWF. (#842)
hls: Handle unpadded encryption IV's.
Fixed regression in redirect resolver. (#816)
Added plugin for media.ccc.de (mediacccde), patch by @meise.
Added plugin for Kanal 5/9/11 (sbsdiscovery), patch by @tboss. (#815)
Added plugin for Periscope (periscope).
Added plugin for SSH101 (ssh101), patch by @Razier-23. (#869)
artetv: Updated for service changes.
crunchyroll: Updated for service changes. (#864, #865)
hitbox: Fixed VOD support. (#856)
livestream: Updated for service changes.
viasat: Added support for juicyplay.se.
viasat: Fixed missing streams. (#822)
youtube: Added support for /channel URLs. (#825)
|Livestreamer 1.12.2||4188||Friday, May 8, 2015||approved|
|Livestreamer 1.11.1||372||Sunday, January 18, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Livestreamer Package
- This discussion is only about Livestreamer and the Livestreamer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Livestreamer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.