Downloads of v 5.1.3
LLBLGen Pro is a data-access solution. You use the LLBLGen Pro Designer to create the entity/domain model, define the mappings and generate source-code for one of the four supported O/R mapping frameworks: Entity Framework, NHibernate, Linq to SQL or the LLBLGen Pro Runtime Framework. You use the generated source-code combined with the O/R mapping framework of your choice to access your database and consume the data in that database. See for a full description of what LLBLGen Pro can do for you: https://www.llblgen.com/pages/overview.aspx
$packageName = 'llblgenpro-lite' $fileType = 'exe' $url = 'https://www.llblgen.com/pages/files/LLBLGenPro-v51-Lite-setup.exe' $silentArgs = '/S' Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $fileType "$silentArgs" "$url"
Virus Scan Results
- llblgenpro-lite.5.1.3.nupkg (39068605f804) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- LLBLGenPro-v51-Lite-setup.exe (bab2fdff9937) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Solutions Design bv - 2003-present
See for the full list of release notes: https://www.llblgen.com/pages/ChangeLogBrowser.aspx
Discussion for the LLBLGen Pro Lite Package
- This discussion is only about LLBLGen Pro Lite and the LLBLGen Pro Lite package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LLBLGen Pro Lite, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.