Downloads of v 1.86
Mail PassView is a small password-recovery tool that reveals the passwords and other account details for the following email clients:
- Outlook Express
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 (POP3 and SMTP Accounts only)
- Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003/2007/2010/2013 (POP3, IMAP, HTTP and SMTP Accounts)
- Windows Mail
- Windows Live Mail
- Netscape 6.x/7.x (If the password is not encrypted with master password)
- Mozilla Thunderbird (If the password is not encrypted with master password)
- Group Mail Free
- Yahoo! Mail - If the password is saved in Yahoo! Messenger application.
- Hotmail/MSN mail - If the password is saved in MSN/Windows/Live Messenger application.
- Gmail - If the password is saved by Gmail Notifier application, Google Desktop, or by Google Talk.
To install Mail PassView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mailpv
To upgrade Mail PassView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mailpv
Virus Scan Results
- mailpv.1.86.nupkg (4d9bd164887b) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mailpv.install (= 1.86)
© 2003 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Mail PassView 1.86||568||Monday, June 27, 2016||approved|
|Mail PassView 1.85||282||Thursday, October 22, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Mail PassView Package
- This discussion is only about Mail PassView and the Mail PassView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Mail PassView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.