Downloads of v 4.0.15
ManicTime automatically records your computer usage. It remembers which apps you've used and for how long. It will also remember which web sites you've visited and which documents you've worked on. All this data will help you keep track of your work hours.
Trial/Freeware (limited functionality)
- <=15 days: all features available
- >15 days: limited freeware
To install ManicTime, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install manictime
To upgrade ManicTime, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade manictime
Virus Scan Results
- manictime.4.0.15.nupkg (7bb2dd88c79e) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- manictime.install (= 4.0.15)
© 2008 ManicTime
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|ManicTime 4.0.15||615||Friday, March 30, 2018||approved|
|ManicTime 4.0.13||198||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|ManicTime 3.8.7||312||Saturday, November 4, 2017||approved|
|ManicTime 3.8.5||290||Tuesday, August 22, 2017||approved|
|ManicTime 3.8.4||211||Monday, August 7, 2017||approved|
|ManicTime 3.8.2||224||Tuesday, July 18, 2017||approved|
|ManicTime 3.7.4||351||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|ManicTime 3.7.3||212||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|ManicTime 3.7.1||223||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|ManicTime 3.6.7||212||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|ManicTime 3.6.3||221||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|ManicTime 3.6.2||202||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|ManicTime 3.5.1||276||Friday, May 13, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the ManicTime Package
- This discussion is only about ManicTime and the ManicTime package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ManicTime, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.