Downloads of v 10.3.15
MariaDB is designed as a drop-in replacement of MySQL with more features, new storage engines, fewer bugs, and better performance. MariaDB server is a community developed fork of MySQL server started by core members of the original MySQL team.
MariaDB strives to be the logical choice for database professionals looking for a robust, scalable, and reliable SQL server. To accomplish this, the MariaDB Foundation work closely and cooperatively with the larger community of users and developers in the true spirit of Free and open source software, and release software in a manner that balances predictability with reliability.
MariaDB comparison to MySQL
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is
out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and
let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
To install MariaDB, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mariadb
To upgrade MariaDB, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mariadb
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- mariadb.10.3.15.nupkg (c61cbacd9baa) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mariadb.install (= 10.3.15)
|MariaDB 10.3.15||862||Tuesday, May 14, 2019||approved|
|MariaDB 10.3.14||960||Tuesday, April 2, 2019||approved|
|MariaDB 10.3.13.20190308||538||Friday, March 8, 2019||approved|
|MariaDB 10.3.13||331||Thursday, February 21, 2019||approved|
|MariaDB 10.3.12||836||Monday, January 7, 2019||approved|
|MariaDB 10.3.11||1537||Saturday, December 8, 2018||approved|
|MariaDB 10.2.14||3328||Friday, March 30, 2018||approved|
|MariaDB 10.2.13||377||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|MariaDB 10.2.7||1776||Tuesday, July 18, 2017||approved|
|MariaDB 10.2.6||648||Wednesday, May 24, 2017||approved|
|MariaDB 10.1.21||972||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|MariaDB 10.1.20||373||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||approved|
|MariaDB 10.1.15||832||Friday, July 1, 2016||approved|
|MariaDB 10.1.14||278||Friday, May 13, 2016||approved|
|MariaDB 10.1.12||372||Thursday, February 25, 2016||approved|
|MariaDB 10.1.11||259||Monday, February 1, 2016||approved|
|MariaDB 10.0.10||915||Saturday, April 26, 2014||approved|
|MariaDB 5.5.37||300||Saturday, April 26, 2014||approved|
|MariaDB 5.5.31||443||Thursday, May 23, 2013||approved|
|MariaDB 5.5.30||310||Friday, March 29, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the MariaDB Package
- This discussion is only about MariaDB and the MariaDB package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MariaDB, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.