Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
MatrikonOPC Simulation is free for non-production use and can be distributed openly. It is a fully functioning application without restriction.
MatrikonOPC Simulation Server is a free utility used to help test and troubleshoot OPC applications (clients) and connections. Testing applications on "live" OPC servers may result in loss of actual production data. The MatrikonOPC Simulation Server creates an simulated environment so that in the event of a problem, no real process data is lost.
BONUS APPLICATION: MatrikonOPC Explorer. When you download MatrikonOPC Simulation Server, you also get the world's most widely used OPC Client application for testing and configuring OPC connections
To install Matrikon OPC Explorer (Mobile), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install matrikon-explorer
To upgrade Matrikon OPC Explorer (Mobile), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade matrikon-explorer
$packageName = 'matrikon-explorer' $fileName = 'MobileOPCExplorer.zip' $toolsPath = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $zipPath = "$toolsPath\$fileName" Get-ChocolateyUnzip -PackageName $packageName -FileFullPath $zipPath -Destination $toolsPath rm $zipPath -ea 0
From: http://www.matrikonopc.com/portal/downloads.aspx?dID=176 LICENSE MatrikonOPC Explorer is FREEWARE and can be distributed openly. It is a fully functioning application without restrictions.
md5: 6F2B6CF873689DCD097BD9F64A4F4C51 | sha1: 933757940F5CDCEE9BFCD2640E250EC8CEFD66F5 | sha256: CB8F73AF95026A36F59FDA2D3C9A006224606CFAB14D28AA75FF64C593601433 | sha512: 0C37C4513B7EA4E6A08439DDCE6178AA096FA19925F4F6B1CC4B6DD4C21E9E8930FD15BBD49000B38D0C7965443771D64BDA6236CC1D05F0514670682D796542
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. In order to verify the validity of the packages "MobileOPCExplorer.zip" file, download "MobileOPCExplorer.exe" from "http://www.matrikonopc.com/portal/downloads.aspx?dID=176". You will have to register in order to download. Next, either download the source of the package from "https://github.com/jmbeach/chocolatey-matrikon-explorer" or download the "matrikon-explorer.18.104.22.168.nupkg" file directly from the chocolatey page "https://chocolatey.org/packages/matrikon-explorer/22.214.171.124" and decomplie it with NuGet Package Explorer (https://chocolatey.org/packages/NugetPackageExplorer). Unzip, the MobileOPCExplorer.zip from the source to find the MobileOPCExplorer.exe file. Run `checksum -t sha256 MobileOPCExplorer.exe` on both the file you downloaded directly from Matrikon and the one from the package source. Both should output: "2EDE3A3950B835FA633F6B7AA59C409A9503BE34A10F96CBF612FDC66E284B2E"
Virus Scan Results
- MobileOPCExplorer.zip (cb8f73af9502) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MobileOPCExplorer.exe (2ede3a3950b8) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- matrikon-explorer.126.96.36.199.nupkg (7930049e940c) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Matrikon OPC Explorer (Mobile) 188.8.131.52||278||Saturday, April 15, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Matrikon OPC Explorer (Mobile) Package
- This discussion is only about Matrikon OPC Explorer (Mobile) and the Matrikon OPC Explorer (Mobile) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Matrikon OPC Explorer (Mobile), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.