Downloads of v 3.5.2
Microsoft R Open is the enhanced distribution of open source R from Microsoft Corporation. Enhancements include multi-core processing, a fixed CRAN repository date, and reproducible R with the checkpoint package. It includes Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) as well.
To install Microsoft R Open, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install microsoft-r-open
To upgrade Microsoft R Open, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade microsoft-r-open
$packageName = 'microsoft-r-open' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'https://mran.blob.core.windows.net/install/mro/3.5.2/windows/microsoft-r-open-3.5.2.exe' $checksum = '296FF6358D3D9DB6723CC7643778B1BF0CF6A3A7492438DB4D3A31037391DB56' $checkumType = 'sha256' $silentArgs = '/quiet' $validExitCodes = @(0, 1603, 1626) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" -Url64Bit "$url" -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checkumType -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- microsoft-r-open.3.5.2.nupkg (39e7d70ae88b) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- microsoft-r-open-3.5.2.exe (296ff6358d3d) - ## / 69 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Microsoft R Open 3.5.2||148||Thursday, May 16, 2019||approved|
|Microsoft R Open 3.5.1||576||Thursday, August 9, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft R Open 3.4.4||434||Friday, April 20, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft R Open 3.4.3||381||Monday, January 22, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft R Open 220.127.116.11||318||Friday, November 24, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft R Open 18.104.22.168||317||Saturday, November 4, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft R Open 3.4.2||166||Saturday, November 4, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft R Open 3.4.0||461||Thursday, July 20, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft R Open: The Enhanced R Distribution 3.3.3||333||Wednesday, April 19, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft R Open: The Enhanced R Distribution 22.214.171.12470117||561||Tuesday, January 17, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft R Open 126.96.36.199||358||Wednesday, November 9, 2016||approved|
|Microsoft R Open 3.3.1||675||Monday, September 12, 2016||approved|
|Microsoft R Open 3.3.0||236||Monday, July 25, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Microsoft R Open Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft R Open and the Microsoft R Open package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft R Open, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.