Downloads of v 0.16.2
MkDocs is a fast, simple and downright gorgeous static site generator that's geared towards building project documentation. Documentation source files are written in Markdown, and configured with a single YAML configuration file.
- Host anywhere: MkDocs builds completely static HTML sites that you can host on GitHub pages, Amazon S3, or anywhere else you choose.
- Great themes available: There's a stack of good looking themes available for MkDocs. Choose between the built in themes: mkdocs and readthedocs, select one of the 3rd party themes in the MkDocs wiki, or build your own.
- Preview your site as you work: The built-in dev-server allows you to preview your documentation as you're writing it. It will even auto-reload and refresh your browser whenever you save your changes.
- Easy to customize: Get your project documentation looking just the way you want it by customizing the theme.
To install MkDocs, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mkdocs
To upgrade MkDocs, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mkdocs
Virus Scan Results
- mkdocs.0.16.2.nupkg (1a4d42dbce9a) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Python (≥ 2.6)
|MkDocs 0.16.2||45||Tuesday, March 14, 2017||approved|
|MkDocs 0.16.1||185||Thursday, December 22, 2016||approved|
|MkDocs 0.16.0||75||Tuesday, November 8, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the MkDocs Package
- This discussion is only about MkDocs and the MkDocs package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MkDocs, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.