Downloads of v 1.4.1
MkDocs Material Theme
Material is a theme for MkDocs, an excellent static site generator geared towards project documentation. It is built using Google's material design guidelines, full responsive, optimized for touch and pointer devices as well as all sorts of screen sizes.
- Beautiful, readable and very user-friendly design based on Google's material design guidelines, packed in a full responsive template with a well-defined and easily customizable color palette, great typography, as well as a beautiful search interface and footer.
- Extra configuration options like a project logo, links to the authors GitHub and Twitter accounts, display of the amount of stars the project has on GitHub and Google Analytics integration.
- Easily extendable and customizable due to a well-designed asset pipeline built on-top of Gulp with npm and bower and modular and abstracted style definitions built with SASS.
- Web application capability on iOS – when the page is saved to the homescreen, it behaves and looks like a native application.
To install MkDocs Material Theme, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mkdocs-material
To upgrade MkDocs Material Theme, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mkdocs-material
Virus Scan Results
- mkdocs-material.1.4.1.nupkg (9095931fb90b) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MkDocs (≥ 0.16.0)
|MkDocs Material Theme 1.4.1||17||Thursday, March 16, 2017||approved|
|MkDocs Material Theme 1.3.0||20||Saturday, March 11, 2017||approved|
|MkDocs Material Theme 1.2.0||16||Friday, March 3, 2017||approved|
|MkDocs Material Theme 1.1.1||17||Sunday, February 26, 2017||approved|
|MkDocs Material Theme 1.0.5||18||Saturday, February 18, 2017||approved|
|MkDocs Material Theme 1.0.4||8||Friday, February 17, 2017||approved|
|MkDocs Material Theme 1.0.3||33||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|MkDocs Material Theme 1.0.2||11||Sunday, January 15, 2017||approved|
|MkDocs Material Theme 1.0.1||11||Saturday, January 14, 2017||approved|
|MkDocs Material Theme 1.0.0||4||Friday, January 13, 2017||approved|
|MkDocs Material Theme 0.2.4||38||Tuesday, November 15, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the MkDocs Material Theme Package
- This discussion is only about MkDocs Material Theme and the MkDocs Material Theme package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MkDocs Material Theme, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.