Downloads of v 184.108.40.206
MTPuTTY (Multi-Tabbed PuTTY) is a small FREE utility enabling you to wrap unlimited number of PuTTY applications in one tabbed GUI interface. You are still continue using your favorite SSH client, but you are no longer messing around with PuTTY windows - each window will be opened in a separate tab.
To install MTPuTTY, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mtputty
To upgrade MTPuTTY, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mtputty
$packageName = 'mtputty' $toolsPath = (Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) $localFile = Join-Path $toolsPath "mtputty.exe" $url = 'http://ttyplus.com/download/mtputty.exe' Get-ChocolateyWebFile $packageName $localFile $url
Virus Scan Results
- mtputty.220.127.116.11.nupkg (0739e43a5eec) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mtputty.exe (c2a81f5db114) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|MTPuTTY 18.104.22.168||1260||Monday, January 8, 2018||approved|
|MTPuTTY 22.214.171.124||1596||Monday, April 6, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the MTPuTTY Package
- This discussion is only about MTPuTTY and the MTPuTTY package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MTPuTTY, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.