Downloads of v 0.0.0.0
This package is deprecated in favor of ncrunch-vs2013. The new package conforms to the guidelines for package IDs.
NCrunch is an automated concurrent testing tool for Visual Studio .NET 2013. It intelligently runs automated tests so that you don't have to, and gives you a huge amount of useful information about your tested code, such as code coverage and performance metrics, inline in your IDE while you type.
To install [Deprecated] ncrunch.vs2013, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ncrunch.vs2013
To upgrade [Deprecated] ncrunch.vs2013, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ncrunch.vs2013
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- ncrunch.vs2013.0.0.0.0.nupkg (254314fdfb46) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|[Deprecated] ncrunch.vs2013 0.0.0.0||354||Sunday, September 27, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the [Deprecated] ncrunch.vs2013 Package
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] ncrunch.vs2013 and the [Deprecated] ncrunch.vs2013 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] ncrunch.vs2013, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.