Downloads of v 4.5.50932
The .NET Framework 4.5.1 Developer Pack installs the multi-targeting pack for .NET Framework 4.5.1. Developers can build applications targeting the .NET Framework 4.5.1 using either Visual Studio 2012 or third party IDEs.
To install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Developer Pack, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install netfx-4.5.1-devpack
To upgrade Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Developer Pack, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade netfx-4.5.1-devpack
$packageName = 'netfx-4.5.1-devpack' $installerType = 'EXE' $32BitUrl = 'http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/6/0/96075294-6820-4F01-924A-474E0023E407/NDP451-KB2861696-x86-x64-DevPack.exe' $silentArgs = "/Quiet /NoRestart /Log $($env:temp)\netfx-4.5.1-devpack.log" $validExitCodes = @(0,3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$32BitUrl" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- netfx-4.5.1-devpack.4.5.50932.nupkg (d8f5cc509c09) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- NDP451-KB2861696-x86-x64-DevPack.exe (15d43aeb1e07) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Developer Pack 4.5.50932||33236||Wednesday, November 19, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Developer Pack Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Developer Pack and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Developer Pack package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Developer Pack, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.