Downloads of v 184.108.40.20661101
Note: This package supersedes the
netscan64 packages. You should consider uninstalling the deprecated packages to prevent any confusion.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a free multi-threaded IPv4/IPv6 scanner with a modern interface and many advanced features. It is intended for both system administrators and general users interested in computer security. The program pings computers, scans for listening TCP/UDP ports and discovers shared folders, including system and hidden ones.
In addition, it can retrieve practically any information about network computers via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, NetBios and has a bunch of other features. It can also resolve host names and auto-detect the local and external IP address range. To assist with network administration, it supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN.
To install SoftPerfect Network Scanner, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install netscan
To upgrade SoftPerfect Network Scanner, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade netscan
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- netscan.220.127.116.1161101.nupkg (c24d7eaa1f96) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
2000–2016 SoftPerfect, Australia
|SoftPerfect Network Scanner 18.104.22.16861101||2381||Tuesday, November 1, 2016||approved|
|SoftPerfect Network Scanner (Install) 6.2.1||338||Wednesday, October 26, 2016||approved|
|SoftPerfect Network Scanner 6.2||478||Sunday, October 16, 2016||approved|
|SoftPerfect Network Scanner 6.1.9||254||Wednesday, October 12, 2016||approved|
|SoftPerfect Network Scanner 6.1.7||595||Tuesday, May 31, 2016||approved|
|SoftPerfect Network Scanner 6.1.6||239||Monday, May 9, 2016||approved|
|SoftPerfect Network Scanner 6.1.5||295||Wednesday, April 13, 2016||approved|
|SoftPerfect Network Scanner 6.1.4||408||Thursday, March 31, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the SoftPerfect Network Scanner Package
- This discussion is only about SoftPerfect Network Scanner and the SoftPerfect Network Scanner package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SoftPerfect Network Scanner, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.