Downloads of v 6.47
Nmap ("Network Mapper") is a free and open source utility for network discovery and security auditing. Many systems and network administrators also find it useful for tasks such as network inventory, managing service upgrade schedules, and monitoring host or service uptime. Nmap uses raw IP packets in novel ways to determine what hosts are available on the network, what services (application name and version) those hosts are offering, what operating systems (and OS versions) they are running, what type of packet filters/firewalls are in use, and dozens of other characteristics. It was designed to rapidly scan large networks, but works fine against single hosts. Nmap runs on all major computer operating systems, and official binary packages are available for Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X. In addition to the classic command-line Nmap executable, the Nmap suite includes an advanced GUI and results viewer (Zenmap), a flexible data transfer, redirection, and debugging tool (Ncat), a utility for comparing scan results (Ndiff), and a packet generation and response analysis tool (Nping).
To install Nmap, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nmap
To upgrade Nmap, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nmap
$package = 'nmap' $file = (Get-ItemProperty HKLM:SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nmap UninstallString).UninstallString; Uninstall-ChocolateyPackage $package 'EXE' -SilentArgs '/S' -file $file
Install-ChocolateyPackage 'nmap' 'exe' '/S' 'http://nmap.org/dist/nmap-6.47-setup.exe'
Virus Scan Results
- nmap.6.47.nupkg (97c96cc977dc) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nmap-6.47-setup.exe (501e8150e16a) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Nmap 7.70||27064||Wednesday, April 25, 2018||approved|
|Nmap 7.60||16144||Wednesday, August 2, 2017||approved|
|Nmap 7.50||4899||Wednesday, June 14, 2017||approved|
|Nmap 7.40||12658||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||approved|
|Nmap 184.108.40.20661213||1302||Tuesday, December 13, 2016||approved|
|Nmap 7.31||3316||Friday, October 21, 2016||approved|
|Nmap 7.30||1910||Thursday, September 29, 2016||approved|
|Nmap 7.12||5532||Wednesday, March 30, 2016||approved|
|Nmap 7.11||667||Tuesday, March 22, 2016||approved|
|Nmap 7.10||898||Thursday, March 17, 2016||approved|
|Nmap 7.01||3319||Wednesday, December 9, 2015||approved|
|Nmap 7.00||273||Thursday, November 19, 2015||approved|
|Nmap 220.127.116.1150711||234||Sunday, July 12, 2015||approved|
|Nmap 6.47||8781||Saturday, August 23, 2014||approved|
|nmap 6.46||1578||Friday, April 18, 2014||approved|
|nmap 6.45||459||Saturday, April 12, 2014||approved|
|nmap 6.40||1515||Tuesday, September 10, 2013||approved|
|nmap 6.25||1156||Tuesday, January 29, 2013||approved|
|nmap 6.0.1||535||Sunday, August 5, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the Nmap Package
- This discussion is only about Nmap and the Nmap package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Nmap, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.