Downloads of v 1.20.5
Npackd (pronounced "unpacked") is a Command Line Interface store/package manager/marketplace for applications for Windows. It helps you to find and install software, keep your system up-to-date and uninstall it if no longer necessary. The process of installing and uninstalling applications is completely automated (silent or unattended installation and un-installation). There is also a command line based version of Npackd.
For the corresponding Graphical User Interface, please see chocolatey package npackd.portable.
To install Npackd Command Line Interface (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install npackd-cli.portable
To upgrade Npackd Command Line Interface (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade npackd-cli.portable
$packageName = 'npackd-cli.portable' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = 'https://github.com/tim-lebedkov/packages/releases/download/initial/NpackdCL-1.20.5.zip' $checksum = '90f62d610391ee47e6894dc2ff131553' $checksumType = 'md5' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- npackd-cli.portable.1.20.5.nupkg (11f07f20139c) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- NpackdCL-1.20.5.zip (12287e1e2384) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2010 Tim Lebedkov
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Npackd Command Line Interface (Portable) 1.20.5||214||Sunday, February 21, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Npackd Command Line Interface (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about Npackd Command Line Interface (Portable) and the Npackd Command Line Interface (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Npackd Command Line Interface (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.