Downloads of v 1.0.6
This extension sends specially formatted messages about test progress to TeamCity as each test executes, allowing TeamCity to monitor progress.
To install NUnit 3 - Team City Event Listener Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nunit-extension-teamcity-event-listener
To upgrade NUnit 3 - Team City Event Listener Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nunit-extension-teamcity-event-listener
teamcity-event-listener 1.0.6 - Mar 20, 2019 New Features * 0063 Support [test metadata](https://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCD18/Reporting+Test+Metadata), TeamCity 2018.2+. * 0067 Support suite patterns Issues Resolved * 0065 The suite name is different for the test in two different builds for NUnit tests * 0066 Use process ID as a root flow id if the root flow id environment variable (TEAMCITY_PROCESS_FLOW_ID) was not specified teamcity-event-listener 1.0.5 - Nov 19, 2018 Issues Resolved * Running NUnit3 multiple times results in test being categorized as "<no suite>" - add flowStarted and flowFinished for root flow from default * Use TeamCity parent flow Id - use root flow id from env var TEAMCITY_PROCESS_FLOW_ID if is was specidied * Support testStdErr * the 'message' attribute used instead of the 'text' attribute on "message" service message teamcity-event-listener 1.0.4 - Dec 5, 2017 Issues Resolved * 0051 Add stack trace to tests' details of TeamCity service messages when tests fail during TestFixtureSetUpAttribute for NUnit framework 2 teamcity-event-listener 1.0.3 - Nov 22, 2017 Issues Resolved * 0049 Add stack trace to tests' details of TeamCity service messages when tests fail during TestFixture SetUp/TearDown teamcity-event-listener 1.0.2 - Oct 1, 2016 Issues Resolved * 0006 TeamCity does not parse service messages inside errors/output of tests * 0014 Erroneous TeamCity service messages with multiple test assemblies and (default) parallel execution
Copyright (c) 2016 Charlie Poole Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
md5: 90B89E398C58C4577ACC8354D2A86A32 | sha1: 6DDE98DD2FC852753CBE6498FAD316C4C78EBBCA | sha256: C7FDA95C3E0AB37B5C197594559D7B1230B1D18D8733255CD7C2A3FAA310CB2E | sha512: 2F08678EA3F06EAA3107520C0F4520CB2B65F1EA7CD2D9859B56B40107D2ADF5585BA96D2703069A5A308A3CF899DCFE093E99B6A39F243F875CDFD1999DD8B5
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. This package is published by a copyright holder of the extension software. The binaries are identical to those in the NUnit.Extension.TeamCityEventListener nuget package.
Virus Scan Results
- nunit-extension-teamcity-event-listener.1.0.6.nupkg (8ddea8d7d7c8) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- teamcity-event-listener.dll (c7fda95c3e0a) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2017 Charlie Poole
|NUnit 3 - Team City Event Listener Extension 1.0.6||222||Wednesday, March 27, 2019||approved|
|NUnit 3 - Team City Event Listener Extension 1.0.5||286||Monday, October 15, 2018||approved|
|NUnit 3 - Team City Event Listener Extension 1.0.4||197||Monday, June 18, 2018||approved|
|NUnit 3 - Team City Event Listener Extension 1.0.2||338||Monday, July 10, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the NUnit 3 - Team City Event Listener Extension Package
- This discussion is only about NUnit 3 - Team City Event Listener Extension and the NUnit 3 - Team City Event Listener Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NUnit 3 - Team City Event Listener Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.