Downloads of v 23.1.0
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
- Set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
- Modular 'Dock' UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like. You can even pop out each individual Dock to its own window.
OBS supports all your favorite streaming platforms and more.
Create Professional Productions
- Choose from a number of different and customizable transitions for when you switch between your scenes or add your own stinger video files.
- Set hotkeys for nearly every sort of action, such as switching between scenes, starting/stopping streams or recordings, muting audio sources, push to talk, and more.
- Studio Mode lets you preview your scenes and sources before pushing them live. Adjust your scenes and sources or create new ones and ensure they're perfect before your viewers ever see them.
- Get a high level view of your production using the Multiview. Monitor 8 different scenes and easily cue or transition to any of them with merely a single or double click.
OBS Studio is equipped with a powerful API, enabling plugins and scripts to provide further customization and functionality specific to your needs.
Utilize native plugins for high performance integrations or scripts written with Lua or Python that interface with existing sources.
Work with developers in the streaming community to get the features you need with endless possibilities.
Browse or submit your own in the Resources section
To install OBS Studio, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install obs-studio
To upgrade OBS Studio, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade obs-studio
#Install-VirtualPackage 'obs-studio.portable' 'obs-studio.install'
Virus Scan Results
- obs-studio.23.1.0.nupkg (03925edd73f9) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- obs-studio.install (≥ 23.1.0)
|OBS Studio 23.2.1||1259||Saturday, June 15, 2019||approved|
|OBS Studio 23.1.0||3573||Tuesday, April 16, 2019||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 23.0.1||2488||Thursday, March 7, 2019||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 22.0.2||5155||Monday, September 10, 2018||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 22.0.1||818||Friday, August 31, 2018||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 21.1.2||2256||Monday, July 2, 2018||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 21.1||4122||Saturday, April 14, 2018||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 20.1.3||2224||Sunday, January 7, 2018||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 20.1.1||1525||Sunday, October 29, 2017||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 20.0.1||1253||Wednesday, September 6, 2017||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 19.0.3||1008||Monday, July 17, 2017||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 19.0.2||740||Monday, June 5, 2017||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 18.104.22.16870410||1017||Monday, April 10, 2017||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 18.0.1||805||Sunday, March 19, 2017||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 18.0||619||Sunday, March 5, 2017||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 17.0.2||550||Wednesday, January 25, 2017||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 0.16.5||563||Tuesday, November 8, 2016||approved|
|Open Broadcaster Software Studio 0.15.4||427||Friday, August 12, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the OBS Studio Package
- This discussion is only about OBS Studio and the OBS Studio package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or OBS Studio, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.