Downloads of v 22.214.171.12430622
Open SSL Key - Utility to generate XML keys from PEM or DER keys.
Reads and parses:
(1) OpenSSL PEM or DER public keys
(2) OpenSSL PEM or DER traditional SSLeay private keys (encrypted and unencrypted)
(3) PKCS #8 PEM or DER encoded private keys (encrypted and unencrypted)
| Keys in PEM format must have headers/footers .
| Encrypted Private Key in SSLEay format not supported in DER
| Removes header/footer lines.
| For traditional SSLEAY PEM private keys, checks for encrypted format and uses PBE to extract 3DES key.
| For SSLEAY format, only supports encryption format: DES-EDE3-CBC
| For PKCS #8, only supports PKCS#5 v2.0 3des.
| Parses private and public key components and returns .NET RSA object.
| Creates dummy unsigned certificate linked to private keypair and optionally exports to pkcs #12
To install Open SSL Key, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install opensslkey
To upgrade Open SSL Key, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade opensslkey
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- opensslkey.126.96.36.19930622.nupkg (a86d748124b8) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- opensslkey.exe (17df126a5561) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- OpenSslKeyGenerator.exe (897c502fff58) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Open SSL Key 188.8.131.5230622||1666||Saturday, June 22, 2013||approved|
|Open SSL Key 184.108.40.206||635||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Open SSL Key Package
- This discussion is only about Open SSL Key and the Open SSL Key package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Open SSL Key, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.