Downloads of v 2.17
OutlookAddressBookView is a simple utility that displays the details of all recipients stored in the address books of Microsoft Outlook.
For every recipient entry, the following information is displayed: Email Address, Display Name, Address Type (MS-Exchange or SMTP), Street Address, Phone Number, Created Time, Modified Time (Works only with address books of Exchange server), and more...
You can easily select one or more recipients from the list and export them into tab-delimited/comma-delimited/xml/html file, or copy them to the clipboard and then paste the list into Excel.
To install OutlookAddressBookView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install outlookaddressbookview
To upgrade OutlookAddressBookView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade outlookaddressbookview
$packageName = 'outlookaddressbookview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlookaddressbookview.zip' $checksum = '51e8ebc41b0f2559ff048f3e3a55c1e86940ec382f8c458e77bfad71abe60785' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlookaddressbookview-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '84ea816ccfcfbea97cc3877047c23e49df910d185a51ebd7cb2a25d59b091fe5' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- outlookaddressbookview.2.17.nupkg (28fa7c57fc4a) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- outlookaddressbookview-x64.zip (84ea816ccfcf) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- outlookaddressbookview.zip (51e8ebc41b0f) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2012 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|OutlookAddressBookView 2.17||226||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|OutlookAddressBookView 2.16||165||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|OutlookAddressBookView 2.15||208||Tuesday, August 22, 2017||approved|
|OutlookAddressBookView 2.13||176||Thursday, July 27, 2017||approved|
|OutlookAddressBookView 2.11||194||Wednesday, May 24, 2017||approved|
|OutlookAddressBookView 2.07||273||Wednesday, January 25, 2017||approved|
|OutlookAddressBookView 2.06||216||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|OutlookAddressBookView 2.05||228||Monday, March 14, 2016||approved|
|OutlookAddressBookView 2.02||213||Tuesday, February 16, 2016||approved|
|OutlookAddressBookView 2.01||200||Monday, February 1, 2016||approved|
|OutlookAddressBookView 2.00||211||Monday, December 7, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the OutlookAddressBookView Package
- This discussion is only about OutlookAddressBookView and the OutlookAddressBookView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or OutlookAddressBookView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.