Downloads of v 2.94
OutlookAttachView scans all messages stored in your Outlook, and displays the list of all attached files that it finds.
You can easily select one or more attachments and save all of them into the desired folder, as well as you can delete unwanted large attachments that take too much disk space in your mailbox. You can also save the list of attachments into xml/html/text/csv file.
To install OutlookAttachView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install outlookattachview
To upgrade OutlookAttachView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade outlookattachview
$packageName = 'outlookattachview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlookattachview.zip' $checksum = '3b00526c0b7a3d4ffb906f0930fed55669df8bf195f49c4d071dca90f8a15e28' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlookattachview-x64.zip' $checksum64 = 'b70eda41e755bf11f663646eb32f661249ad1cf2b7c1bf3b0721008d43cdf492' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- outlookattachview.2.94.nupkg (9502760755fa) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- OutlookAttachView.exe (10f0434a3d94) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- OutlookAttachView.exe (031681584cc4) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- outlookattachview-x64.zip (b70eda41e755) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- outlookattachview.zip (3b00526c0b7a) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2009 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|OutlookAttachView 3.16||98||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 3.15||146||Wednesday, November 21, 2018||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 3.11||231||Sunday, February 18, 2018||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 3.10||222||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 3.05||216||Thursday, July 27, 2017||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 3.01||218||Wednesday, May 24, 2017||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 3.00||224||Monday, March 6, 2017||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 2.98||210||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 2.97||212||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 2.96||218||Wednesday, November 9, 2016||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 2.95||217||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 2.94||276||Thursday, July 28, 2016||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 2.93||182||Wednesday, June 8, 2016||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 2.92||237||Monday, May 9, 2016||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 2.91||224||Tuesday, April 19, 2016||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 2.90||228||Thursday, March 31, 2016||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 2.87||186||Thursday, January 7, 2016||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 2.86||178||Monday, November 30, 2015||approved|
|OutlookAttachView 2.85||236||Wednesday, October 28, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the OutlookAttachView Package
- This discussion is only about OutlookAttachView and the OutlookAttachView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or OutlookAttachView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.