Downloads of v 0.3.9
Packer is an open source tool for creating identical machine images for multiple platforms from a single source configuration. Packer is lightweight, runs on every major operating system, and is highly performant, creating machine images for multiple platforms in parallel. Packer does not replace configuration management like Chef or Puppet. In fact, when building images, Packer is able to use tools like Chef or Puppet to install software onto the image.
To install Packer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install packer
To upgrade Packer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade packer
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- packer.0.3.9.nupkg (edaddcb58571) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Packer 1.3.4||1458||Tuesday, February 5, 2019||approved|
|Packer 188.8.131.5281213||3170||Thursday, December 13, 2018||approved|
|Packer 1.3.3||869||Sunday, December 9, 2018||approved|
|Packer 1.3.2||2687||Wednesday, October 31, 2018||approved|
|Packer 1.3.1||2565||Tuesday, September 18, 2018||approved|
|Packer 1.3.0||719||Wednesday, September 12, 2018||approved|
|Packer 1.2.5||2967||Tuesday, July 17, 2018||approved|
|Packer 1.2.4||3034||Wednesday, May 30, 2018||approved|
|Packer 1.2.3||1886||Thursday, April 26, 2018||approved|
|Packer 1.2.2||814||Tuesday, April 17, 2018||approved|
|Packer 1.2.1||2245||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|Packer 1.2.0||1404||Saturday, February 10, 2018||approved|
|Packer 1.1.3||2524||Saturday, December 9, 2017||approved|
|Packer 1.1.2||1204||Thursday, November 16, 2017||approved|
|Packer 1.1.1||2686||Sunday, October 15, 2017||approved|
|Packer 1.1.0||1382||Wednesday, September 13, 2017||approved|
|Packer 1.0.4||1032||Monday, August 28, 2017||approved|
|Packer 1.0.3||1960||Tuesday, July 18, 2017||approved|
|Packer 1.0.2||1041||Thursday, June 22, 2017||approved|
|Packer 1.0.0||3510||Tuesday, April 4, 2017||approved|
|Packer 0.12.3||1457||Thursday, March 2, 2017||approved|
|Packer 0.12.2||1819||Saturday, January 21, 2017||approved|
|Packer 0.12.1||1256||Friday, December 16, 2016||approved|
|Packer 0.12.0||1115||Friday, November 18, 2016||approved|
|Packer 0.11.0||1090||Tuesday, October 25, 2016||approved|
|Packer 0.10.2||364||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|Packer 0.10.1||1928||Saturday, May 7, 2016||approved|
|Packer 0.10.0||1021||Thursday, March 17, 2016||approved|
|Packer 0.9.0||999||Sunday, February 21, 2016||approved|
|Packer 0.8.6.20160211||674||Thursday, February 11, 2016||approved|
|Packer 0.8.6||2066||Monday, August 24, 2015||approved|
|Packer 0.8.5||406||Tuesday, August 11, 2015||approved|
|Packer 0.8.3||219||Saturday, August 8, 2015||approved|
|Packer 0.8.2||451||Saturday, July 18, 2015||approved|
|Packer 0.8.1||449||Thursday, July 2, 2015||approved|
|Packer 0.7.5.20150603||509||Thursday, June 4, 2015||approved|
|Packer 0.7.5||1304||Friday, December 12, 2014||approved|
|Packer 0.7.2||479||Wednesday, October 29, 2014||approved|
|Packer 0.7.1||412||Sunday, September 14, 2014||approved|
|Packer 0.7.0||277||Sunday, September 14, 2014||approved|
|Packer 0.6.1||403||Friday, July 25, 2014||approved|
|Packer 0.6.0||420||Tuesday, May 6, 2014||approved|
|Packer 0.5.2||372||Wednesday, February 26, 2014||approved|
|Packer 0.5.1||347||Friday, January 3, 2014||approved|
|Packer 0.5.0||287||Tuesday, December 31, 2013||approved|
|Packer 0.4.1||327||Tuesday, December 10, 2013||approved|
|Packer 0.4.0||305||Sunday, November 24, 2013||approved|
|Packer 0.3.10||328||Wednesday, October 23, 2013||approved|
|Packer 0.3.9||334||Friday, October 4, 2013||approved|
|Packer 0.3.8||354||Monday, September 23, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Packer Package
- This discussion is only about Packer and the Packer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Packer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.