Downloads of v 12.0
A Windows Explorer add-on that adds a contextual menu item on all files and folders allowing the user to copy the path in various formats.
To install Path Copy Copy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install path-copy-copy
To upgrade Path Copy Copy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade path-copy-copy
$guid = [guid]::NewGuid() $packageName = 'path-copy-copy' $installerType = 'msi' $url = 'https://pathcopycopy.codeplex.com/downloads/get/1432542#' $silentArgs = '/qn' $filePath = "$env:TEMP\$guid" Get-ChocolateyWebFile "$packageName" "$filePath\path-copy-copy.msi" "$url" Install-ChocolateyInstallPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$filePath\path-copy-copy.msi"
Virus Scan Results
- path-copy-copy.12.0.nupkg (0adafbed31a2) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PathCopyCopy12.0.msi (26b960380070) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Path Copy Copy (Install) 17.0.1||159||Monday, September 9, 2019||approved|
|Path Copy Copy (Install) 17.0||64||Sunday, September 8, 2019||approved|
|Path Copy Copy (Install) 16.0||2405||Tuesday, November 27, 2018||approved|
|Path Copy Copy (Install) 15.1||324||Thursday, November 1, 2018||approved|
|Path Copy Copy (Install) 15.0||1416||Friday, December 22, 2017||approved|
|Path Copy Copy (Install) 14.0||487||Wednesday, July 26, 2017||approved|
|Path Copy Copy 12.0||631||Wednesday, March 23, 2016||approved|
|Path Copy Copy 11.1||655||Sunday, December 7, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Path Copy Copy Package
- This discussion is only about Path Copy Copy and the Path Copy Copy package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Path Copy Copy, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.