Downloads of v 2.0.45
PerfView is a performance analysis tool focusing on ETW information (ETL files) as well as CLR memory information (heap dumps). It can collect and view ETL files as well as XPERF CSV files. Powerful grouping operators allow you to understand performance profiles in ways other tools can't. PerfView is used internally at Microsoft by a number of teams and is the primary performance investigation tool on the .NET Runtime team. Features include:
- Non-invasive collection - suitable for use in live, production environments
- Xcopy deployment - copy and run
+ Support for very large heaps (gigabytes)
+ Snapshot diffing
+ Dump files (.dmp)
- CPU Performance
+ Support for managed, native, and mixed code
+ Can read XPerf logs
+ Profile diffing
To install PerfView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install perfview
To upgrade PerfView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade perfview
$name = 'PerfView' $url = 'https://github.com/microsoft/perfview/releases/download/P2.0.45/PerfView.exe' $checksum ='76A0D2A213BC6026FC4CA136C1FC11C41B6B24453F60E606816D91D880967BD1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Get-ChocolateyWebFile -PackageName PerfView -FileFullPath "$toolsDir\PerfView.exe" -url $url -checksum $checksum -checksumType 'sha256'
Virus Scan Results
- perfview.2.0.45.nupkg (84f7607b3e11) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PerfView.exe (76a0d2a213bc) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Release notes can be found in the built-in help file (scroll to the bottom).
|PerfView 2.0.45||154||Tuesday, August 13, 2019||approved|
|PerfView 2.0.43||307||Monday, June 24, 2019||approved|
|PerfView 2.0.42||439||Sunday, May 12, 2019||approved|
|PerfView 2.0.39||454||Friday, March 22, 2019||approved|
|PerfView 2.0.26||270||Sunday, March 3, 2019||approved|
|PerfView 1.9.0||3017||Wednesday, July 27, 2016||approved|
|PerfView 1.8.0||954||Monday, September 7, 2015||approved|
|PerfView 1.7.0||993||Monday, March 31, 2014||approved|
|PerfView 1.6.0||337||Sunday, February 16, 2014||approved|
|PerfView 1.5.0||269||Saturday, December 14, 2013||approved|
|PerfView 126.96.36.199||346||Monday, November 18, 2013||approved|
|PerfView 188.8.131.52||416||Monday, October 8, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the PerfView Package
- This discussion is only about PerfView and the PerfView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PerfView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.