Downloads of v 5.3.10
PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor)
PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly.
To install PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install php
To upgrade PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade php
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
This package has no dependencies.
Discussion for the PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) Package
- This discussion is only about PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) and the PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.