Downloads of v 1.85
PingInfoView is a small utility that allows you to easily ping multiple host names and IP addresses, and watch the result in one table.
It automatically ping to all hosts every number of seconds that you specify, and displays the number of succeed and failed pings, as well as the average ping time.
You can also save the ping result into text/html/xml file, or copy it to the clipboard.
To install PingInfoView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pinginfoview
To upgrade PingInfoView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pinginfoview
$packageName = 'pinginfoview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pinginfoview.zip' $checksum = '8745badb7d641ff50948556d23b32e086f4df6fda033b935a905d2e9195e0f13' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- pinginfoview.1.85.nupkg (7cec78aebe64) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pinginfoview.zip (8745badb7d64) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2008 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|PingInfoView 1.85||181||Monday, June 24, 2019||approved|
|PingInfoView 1.82||315||Tuesday, February 5, 2019||approved|
|PingInfoView 1.70||1243||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|PingInfoView 1.65||504||Thursday, July 27, 2017||approved|
|PingInfoView 1.60||383||Monday, March 27, 2017||approved|
|PingInfoView 1.55||1277||Thursday, July 21, 2016||approved|
|PingInfoView 1.51||346||Wednesday, June 17, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the PingInfoView Package
- This discussion is only about PingInfoView and the PingInfoView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PingInfoView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.