Downloads of v 1.0.5
Powershell Tools for Visual Studio 2012 (VSIX)
Enhancements for Powershell in Visual Studio 2012 including: syntax highlighting with customizable fonts and colors; intellisense for variables, cmdlets and arguments; Powershell project templates; Powershell MSBuild project options; Breakpoint and breakpoint pane support; Stepping; Locals support; Call stack support; Data tips and testing.
To install Powershell Tools for Visual Studio 2012 (VSIX), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install poshtools-visualstudio2012
To upgrade Powershell Tools for Visual Studio 2012 (VSIX), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade poshtools-visualstudio2012
## Template VirtualEngine.Build ChocolateyInstall.ps1 file for Visual Studio VSIX deployment Install-ChocolateyVsixPackage -PackageName 'PoshTools-VisualStudio2012' -Url 'https://github.com/adamdriscoll/poshtools/releases/download/v1.0.5/PowerShellTools_2012.vsix';
Virus Scan Results
- poshtools-visualstudio2012.1.0.5.nupkg (02ad4e7edfc9) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
(c) Copyright Adam Driscoll
|Powershell Tools for Visual Studio 2012 (VSIX) 1.0.5||459||Tuesday, March 10, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Powershell Tools for Visual Studio 2012 (VSIX) Package
- This discussion is only about Powershell Tools for Visual Studio 2012 (VSIX) and the Powershell Tools for Visual Studio 2012 (VSIX) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Powershell Tools for Visual Studio 2012 (VSIX), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.