Downloads of v 9.1.2
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system. It has more than 15 years of active development and a proven architecture that has earned it a strong reputation for reliability, data integrity, and correctness. It runs on all major operating systems, including Linux, UNIX (AIX, BSD, HP-UX, SGI IRIX, Mac OS X, Solaris, Tru64), and Windows. It is fully ACID compliant, has full support for foreign keys, joins, views, triggers, and stored procedures (in multiple languages). It includes most SQL:2008 data types, including INTEGER, NUMERIC, BOOLEAN, CHAR, VARCHAR, DATE, INTERVAL, and TIMESTAMP. It also supports storage of binary large objects, including pictures, sounds, or video. It has native programming interfaces for C/C++, Java, .Net, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl, ODBC, among others, and exceptional documentation.
To install PostgreSQL, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install postgresql
To upgrade PostgreSQL, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade postgresql
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- postgresql.9.1.2.nupkg (a785703314f2) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- postgresql-9.1.2-1-windows.exe (cb68965c8d5b) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|PostgreSQL 9.2.1||4392||Wednesday, October 17, 2012||approved|
|PostgreSQL 9.2.0||152||Wednesday, October 17, 2012|
|PostgreSQL 9.1.5||204||Sunday, August 19, 2012|
|PostgreSQL 9.1.4||160||Tuesday, June 26, 2012|
|PostgreSQL 9.1.3||263||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|PostgreSQL 9.1.2||172||Saturday, December 17, 2011|
|PostgreSQL 9.1.1||164||Sunday, November 13, 2011|
|PostgreSQL 8.4.14||193||Wednesday, October 17, 2012|
|PostgreSQL 8.4.13||157||Sunday, August 19, 2012|
|PostgreSQL 8.4.12||140||Tuesday, June 26, 2012|
|PostgreSQL 8.3.18||167||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|PostgreSQL 8.3.17||153||Saturday, December 17, 2011|
|PostgreSQL 8.3.16||166||Sunday, November 20, 2011|
Discussion for the PostgreSQL Package
- This discussion is only about PostgreSQL and the PostgreSQL package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PostgreSQL, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.