Downloads of v 6.1.0-preview-3
PowerShell v6 is a cross-platform (Windows, Linux, and macOS) automation and configuration tool/framework that works well with your existing tools and is optimized for dealing with structured data (e.g. JSON, CSV, XML, etc.), REST APIs, and object models. It includes a command-line shell, an associated scripting language and a framework for processing cmdlets.
To install powershell (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install powershell.portable
--version 6.1.0-preview-3 --pre
To upgrade powershell (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade powershell.portable
--version 6.1.0-preview-3 --pre
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; # stop on all errors # 32-bit $url = 'https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/releases/download/v6.1.0-preview.3/PowerShell-6.1.0-preview.3-win-x86.zip' $checksum = 'A95C6BA5698ED1530A27A26AB1E24B76F88CBE05FF06C8F493903A23A0B56919' $checksumType = 'sha256' # 64-bit $url64 = 'https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/releases/download/v6.1.0-preview.3/PowerShell-6.1.0-preview.3-win-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '55C849547A03F19E8275BED5221FADB54F97759D6F540243A935D8477EE2C159' $checksumType64 = $checksumType $packageName = 'powershell.portable' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName $packageName ` -url $url -url64bit $url64 ` -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType ` -checksum64 $checksum64 -checksumType64 $checksumType64 ` -unziplocation "$toolsDir\pwsh"
Virus Scan Results
- powershell.portable.6.1.0-preview-3.nupkg (72bcaad9903d) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|powershell (Portable) 6.1.1||113||Saturday, December 15, 2018||approved|
|powershell (Portable) 6.1.0||122||Saturday, September 22, 2018||approved|
|powershell (Portable) 6.1.0-rc-1||40||Tuesday, August 28, 2018||exempted|
|powershell (Portable) 6.1.0-preview-4||52||Sunday, July 22, 2018||exempted|
|powershell (Portable) 6.1.0-preview-3||65||Thursday, June 14, 2018||exempted|
|powershell (Portable) 6.1.0-preview-2||83||Saturday, April 28, 2018||exempted|
|powershell (Portable) 6.1.0-preview-1||87||Thursday, April 19, 2018||exempted|
|powershell (Portable) 220.127.116.1180815||65||Wednesday, August 15, 2018||approved|
|powershell (Portable) 6.0.4||31||Sunday, August 12, 2018||approved|
|powershell (Portable) 6.0.3||48||Saturday, July 21, 2018||approved|
|powershell (Portable) 18.104.22.16880614||59||Thursday, June 14, 2018||approved|
|powershell (Portable) 6.0.2||103||Tuesday, April 17, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the powershell (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about powershell (Portable) and the powershell (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or powershell (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.