Downloads of v 4.3
Powerfully simple build configuration.
Describe your software project just once, using Premake's simple and easy to read syntax, and build it everywhere.
Generate project files for Visual Studio, GNU Make, Xcode, Code::Blocks, and more across Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Use the full featured Lua scripting engine to make build configuration tasks a breeze.
To install premake (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install premake.portable
To upgrade premake (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade premake.portable
$packageName = 'premake.portable' $url = 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/premake/files/Premake/4.3/premake-4.3-windows.zip' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" #$checksum = 'd1bb552ea3cbd68a3ba8664bc6e43404e6a34de4' #$checksumType = 'sha1' $checksum = '0d96e2e039a2d891f7558f16b13de3b1' $checksumType = 'md5' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$toolsDir" -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType
$packageName = 'premake.portable' $zipfilename = $packageName + 'Install.zip' Uninstall-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName $packageName -ZipFileName $zipfilename
Virus Scan Results
- premake.portable.4.3.nupkg (6f51c4c6f589) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- premake-4.3-windows.zip (f2e9c2d7b33e) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 2002-2010 Jason Perkins and individual contributors
|premake (Portable) 4.3||482||Friday, May 1, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the premake (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about premake (Portable) and the premake (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or premake (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.