Downloads of v 1.92
ProduKey is a small utility that displays the ProductID and the CD-Key of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007),
Windows (Including Windows 7 and Windows Vista), Exchange Server, and SQL Server installed on your computer.
You can view this information for your current running operating system, or for another
operating system/computer - by using command-line options.
This utility can be useful if you lost the product key of your Windows/Office, and you want
to reinstall it on your computer.
To install ProduKey (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install produkey.portable
To upgrade ProduKey (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade produkey.portable
$packageName = 'produkey.portable' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/produkey.zip' $checksum = '3530e14d0e6f1f00d999b3de47dc36332db24500d85906df6e7ca1b3bd5d42de' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/produkey-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '5972a7d019df5bdce7ac1ad090a47186f12abb6d254b2874ab72884e88a98a53' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "produkey.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- produkey.portable.1.92.nupkg (4d245da6716a) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- produkey-x64.zip (5972a7d019df) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- produkey.zip (3530e14d0e6f) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2005 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|ProduKey (Portable) 1.92||49||Sunday, February 18, 2018||approved|
|ProduKey (Portable) 1.91||99||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|ProduKey (Portable) 1.90||439||Tuesday, April 11, 2017||approved|
|ProduKey (Portable) 1.88||202||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|ProduKey (Portable) 1.87||223||Thursday, November 3, 2016||approved|
|ProduKey (Portable) 1.86||128||Thursday, October 27, 2016||approved|
|ProduKey (Portable) 1.85||199||Thursday, June 23, 2016||approved|
|ProduKey (Portable) 1.83||180||Monday, February 1, 2016||approved|
|ProduKey (Portable) 1.82||147||Tuesday, December 1, 2015||approved|
|ProduKey (Portable) 1.81||145||Monday, November 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the ProduKey (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about ProduKey (Portable) and the ProduKey (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ProduKey (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.